We have over the 25 years of circus skills experience, that makes us sound old but we are still young at heart! All of the equipment that we have on offer is of professional quality - which helps make your progress a lot quicker and your experience more rewarding and fun.
- Mini big top circus tent.
- Aerial hoop.
- Tumble Run.
- Freestanding 16ft slackline along with a traditional slackline.
- Unicycles - 3.
- Stilts including adult stilts.
- Various balance objects including a Rolla Bolla.
- Juggling clubs - over 10 sets.
- Juggling balls and beanbags - over 100.
- Juggling scarves.
- Peacock feathers.
- Professional Diablos in different sizes - 35.
- Hula Hoops.
- Juggling rings.
- Juggling hats.
- Devil and flower sticks.
- Toys for smaller children such as spinning plates and gymnastic ribbons which are brilliant for getting a fun sense of achievement, quickly.
Balance is a very key part of development. Learning to balance an object such as a Peacock feather or a Juggling club on your finger and then chin can be a very rewarding and fun experience. We promote balance and try and get everyone balancing an object. You can then balance on the Rolla Bolla, on stilts or have a go at the Slackline. We offer workshops in balance from simple Peacock feathers to hand-balancing (handstands).
To find out more or to get a quote email us on email@example.com
The Aerial hoop rig purchased at the end of the 2017 season is very popular. Aerial is a very fast growing circus discipline and is taught across the country. You will find it hard work but great fun and rewarding. Adults will be surprised as they never thought they could perform some of the poses taught. The equipment is of professional quality, including some very thick crash mats!